A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web can remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to know more about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please click on this link.
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEB SITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is the way to fight against spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on the Like or Share buttons.
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time, you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed in different ways depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can check for more detailed information on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies please click on this other link.